May 20, Colombo: Nine new Cabinet Ministers of the All Party Government of Sri Lanka were sworn in before President Gotabaya Rajapaksa at the President’s House in Colombo this morning (20), President’s Media Division announced.
The new ministers who took oaths are:
01. Nimal Siripala de Silva - Minister of Ports, Shipping and Aviation
02. Dr. Susil Premajayantha - Minister of Education
03. Dr. Keheliya Rambukwella - Minister of Health
04. Dr. Wijayadasa Rajapaksha - Judiciary, Prisons and Minister of Constitutional Reforms
05. Harin Fernando - Minister of Tourism and Lands
06. Ramesh Pathirana - Minister of Plantation Industries
07. Manusha Nanayakkara - Minister of Labor and Foreign Employment
08. Nalin Fernando - Minister of Trade, Commerce and Food Security
09. Tiran Alles - Minister of Public Security
Four ministers have already been sworn in last week.
Prof. G.L Peiris - Minister of Foreign affairs
Dinesh Gunawardena - Minister of Public Administration, Home Affairs, Provincial Councils and Local Government
Prasanna Ranatunga- Minister of Urban Development & Housing
Kanchana Wijesekera- Minister of Power & Energy