June 11, Colombo: President Maithripala Sirisena as the chairman of the Sri Lanka Freedom Party (SLFP) has appointed 16 new electoral and district organizers of the party.
The new SLFP electoral and district organizers received their letters of appointment form the President Maithripala Sirisena today (11th) morning at President Office.
Following members received their letters of appointment form the President:
- Jeevan Kumaratunga as the Kesbewa constituency organizer
- Namal Suranga as the Gampaha - Ja-Ela organizer
- Lalith Tensil as the Negombo constituency co-organizer
- Ravindra Sri Suranga as the Horana constituency organizer
- Sugath Mathugamage as the Beruwela constituency organizer
- Saliya Gunasinghe as the Kalutara district organizer
- H. Priyantha Pushpakumara as the Kandy Patha Dumbara constituency co – organizer
- Anuruddha Palitha Bandara as the Ududumbara constituency co-organizer
- Kanishka Avinash Rathnasekara as the Ratnapura district organizer
- Kangasundaram Udaya Kumar as the Trincomalee district Werugal area organizer and S.M. Subiyan as the constituency co- organizer
- A.R. Idris as the Muthur area organizer
- M.H.M.Raasik as the Muthur organizer
- N. Sunil Raasik as the Kuchchaweli organizer
- Alagu Dharmarajan as the Trincomalee Kappalthurai area organizer
- Kaali Raja Krishnaraja as the Trincomalee urban council Tamil area organizer
- R. Kalippulla as the Kinniya local organizer
Sri Lanka Freedom party Senior Vice President Nimal Siripala de Silva, Sri Lanka Freedom party secretary General Dayasiri Jayasekara, Mahinda Amaraweera, Lasantha Alagiyawanna and senior members were also present on this occasion.